Pink Sheets

Friday, May 14, 2010

Stuff Having to do With Kids (of course)

Mother's Day was so nice. The weather was nice, the kids were nice, the company was nice, the food was awesome, and the wine was delicious. Maybe a little bit too delicious. And I didn't have to do dishes. That was awesome.

This weekend is Darby's birthday, but instead of having her party we will be running around to three baseball games, two soccer games, and watching a cheerleader in a parade. Darby doesn't care. She doesn't want to try and do a party when we are totally busy. So I'm going to try and put something together next Friday. She has 11 girls on her guest list. I'm a little afraid. 10 year old girls are nothing but drama.

Serious. Drama. You should hear them on the phone and see the notes they write each other. It's crazy!!! And the phone. Oh my gosh. They are on the phone all the time!! What the heck? It's so weird. Anyway, I'm thinking about having 11 of them over for dinner and a sleepover but I'm a little nervous about the drama. I don't want crying and stuff going on. I really need to think this through. Or I could just say whatever, everyone come and spend the night. *sigh*

Well, sports season is almost over. After this weekend soccer is completely done and the only thing left in baseball are the tournaments. It's easy breezy for the summer. Unless of course I sign them up for something like golf which I'm thinking about. And Jillian wants to take ballet and the rec center is doing another cheerleading clinic...

But I also want them to go to a camp this summer and a grandma wants to take them on a trip in July sometime so maybe the little clinics aren't going to fit into their schedule. Who knows.

3 Comments:

  • LOL- I had the boys and we had a blizzard the next morning which meant their parents couldn't pick them up. (and the toilet clogged from too much paper) HAHAHAAHAAA!
    Just think of the wonderful blog post you can do when this is over!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 3:58 PM, May 16, 2010  

  • It's fun reading about your family, Jolynn!

    By Blogger Karen, at 9:45 AM, May 21, 2010  

  • So do they actually still write notes to each other? I thought kids nowadays just texted each other.

    By Blogger teahouse, at 6:59 PM, May 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home